About Winter/Spring 2021 Registration
- Returning Students: Registration for Winter/Spring semester opens December 14th! Please register through the Jackrabbit Parent Portal. Please note current students have already paid a registration fee for their first semester registration and will not be re-assessed this fee.
- New CREO Students: We are excited to dance with you! Registration for new students will be available January 1st, 2021. For now, please view the at-a-glance schedule (linked above) to make your class selections!
- Class Start/End Times: You will notice unusual class start and end times in the 2021Winter/Spring schedule. With your health and safety in mind, these times have been carefully planned to help prevent over-crowding in the CREO building and facilitate a more peaceful flow of foot traffic in and out of the studio as well as increased cleaning between classes.
- Class Sizes: Classes will be capped at a maximum of 10 dancers for the time being. As health guidelines in the state of Minnesota are updated, CREO may have the opportunity to increase class size.
- Online Options: For dancers needing to stay home for the Winter/Spring season, all 2021 Winter/Spring classes will be offered live through Zoom in addition to in-studio!
- Interested in a free trial class? Email Betsy at email@example.com!
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
All Ages & Stages (Recreational)
All Ages & Stages (Recreational)
Classes marked by grade or by age are perfect for dancers interested in getting a taste of dance while also participating in other activities.
CREO’s Progressive Program is designed for dancers seeking to deepen his or her development in dance. Progressive program dancers take class twice per week and continue training over the summer according to the requirements of each level. Dancers in the Progressive Program (Levels 1-5) must take one ballet class per week, in addition to another class of their choice on a separate day of the week. Dancers must also take at least one summer class.
How to enter the Progressive Program: After having taken dance for at last one year, dancers interested in the progressive program must meet with a CREO staff member or the director for a conference, evaluation, and approval to register for progressive program classes
CREO’s Accelerated Program is designed for dancers seeking to accelerate his or her development in dance. Although they may be involved in other extracurricular activities, dance is a top priority in their lives. Accelerated Program (Level 4-7) dancers are required to take class three times per week, including Monday ballet class, Saturday technique class, jazz and/or contemporary, and may also select additional electives such as acro (tumbling). Dancers must take at least two dance camps during the summer months.
How to enter the Accelerated Program: Please contact us at (952) 465-0018 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about joining the Accelerated Program
CREO Classical Ballet Program
NEW! Introducing CREO CLASSICAL BALLET
CREO’s new and improved track for the dancer seeking to achieve technical and artistic excellence in Ballet and Pointe. Lead by CREO’s Ballet Principal Carol Schwarzkopf this comprehensive training program equips today’s young dancer with artistry and athleticism through the process of a time-tested classical ballet curriculum. For CREO dancers, this is the path to Pointe.
- 2 days/week of Ballet year-round for Levels 1-3
- 3 days/week of Ballet year-round for Levels 4A, 5A & 6-7
- 2 days/week of Pointe or at least 1 day/week of Pointe-Prep/Pre-Pointe
- Let us know if you are interested in this program. Dancers must be evaluated and approved for CCB.
CREO Dancers already en pointe may elect to take on this regimen to continue study Pointe.