ATTIRE FOR CLASS
CREO Arts & Dance Conservatory maintains a dress code to encourage concentration and a sense of inclusiveness. Uniformity in dance wear allows the instructors to assess how well the students are implementing the technique being taught, problems with alignment, and other important aspects of dance training.
- Students should carry their dance wear, shoes, and other belongings in a dance bag.
- Please print your child’s name on the bag as well as on all of it’s contents including shoes.
- Dancewear is to be kept in good repair and laundered on a regular basis.
- Watches, jewelry of amy kind, and safety pins should not be worn to class.
- Dance shoes should never be worn outside
- Students are expected to observe good personal hygiene habits. Deodorant is required for students ages 10+
- Female students should wear their hair tightly secured and styled away from the face: a neat bun is required for ballet. A pony-tail is preferred for jazz and Hip-Hop.
- Midriff must be covered in all classes
- Dancers who do not wear the correct attire or hair requirements may not be allowed to take class.