READY TO REGISTER?– Click the pink links
Dancers should register for classes according to their grade/level for the 2022-20203 school year.
This year, as all of our Progressive/Accelerated classes are ongoing through the entire summer, dancers will design their own summer schedule with the purchase of a Punchcard in 10, 15, or 25-hour increments to complement the Progressive/Accelerated Program requirements. To meet your summer class requirement simply purchase a punchcard and attend the class options listed below at your convenience.
Special-topics classes do not count towards Progressive/Accelerated summer class hours with the exception of TEAM Hip-Hop Skill Builder Audition.
Punchcards are a great way for Level 1-7 dancers to fulfill their summer classes requirement, selecting from a variety of ongoing summer classes. Dancers may purchase a punchcard in the number of hours they prefer, and attend classes at their own convenience throughout the summer.
Punchcards may not be used for the specialty workshops or the Dance Blitz.
Level 1-7 Summer Punchcards
FAQ: Do any special workshops count towards my summer hour requirement?
– Dancers may count the Hip-Hop Skill Builder and Broadway Intensives towards their summer hours, however those workshops are not eligible for punchcard use. They must be registered for separately.
– All other special workshops are excellent supplements to a dancer’s dance education, however do not count towards the summer hour requirement.
Progressive dancers must take at least 15 summer dance class hours or the Blitz.
Accelerated dancers must take at least 30 summer dance class hours or the Blitz + 10 class hours.
*All pointe dancers must follow the CCB regimen to continue study Pointe.
CREO CLASSICAL BALLET & POINTE DANCERS
– 2 days/week of Ballet year-round for Levels 1-3
– 3 days/week of Ballet year-round for Levels 4A, 5A & 6-7
– 2 days/week of Pointe or at least 1 day/week of Pointe-Prep/Pre-Pointe
– CCB Dancers must prioritize the Wednesday CCB-Only technique & pointe class in their summer class schedule.
– Dancers must be evaluated and approved for CCB.
Flight dancers must take the Dance Blitz and attend 6 punchcard acro classes over the summer
HIP-HOP INVITATIONAL & TEAM HIP-HOP
Dancers interested in auditioning for TEAM Hip-Hop or the Hip-Hop Invitational class must take the Hip-Hop Skill Builder & Audition Intensive. The expectation is that dancers will attend all 6 of the workshop dates to have consistent training over the summer leading up to the August 2nd audition.