Dance pictures are a fantastic way to commemorate your dancer’s experience at CREO and celebrate their team’s accomplishment so far in the year.
If you do not plan to attend picture day – Please let us know so we can inform LifeImage as this will help their planning process. Scroll down to view picture day schedules at the bottom of the page.
PICTURES MAY BE PAID FOR BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD. The week prior to picture day, you will receive a hard copy picture order form so you may preview the photo options. Picture fees are paid to LifeImage directly, not through CREO. For this reason, we cannot charge your account for pictures. Pictures must be paid for on picture day. For frequently asked questions regarding picture day, please visit the Life Image LLC Website.
PICTURE DAY NOTES
- Please have your dancer dressed in the appropriate tights, shoes, and costume for his/her class at the beginning of their picture time. Please be prepared to stay for your child’s entire picture call time.
- Hair and makeup must also be ready at your designated picture time. CREO recommends and prefers L’Oreal “True Red” lipstick. Makeup will not be available at CREO except for slight blush and lipstick touchups.
- Parents may not enter the studios where photos are being taken. We ask that parents stay at the studio (remain in the building) while their dancer is taking pictures.
PICTURE DAY TO-DO CHECKLIST
- Order Forms: Turn in your completed form with the LifeImage representative
- Tights/Shoes: Need to purchase new tights or shoes for recital? Ask a CREO staff member!
- Contact Information: Did you move? New e-mail address or phone number? See us at the front table/desk to update your information!
- Lost & Found: Check the Lost & Found for lost items!
- APRIL PICTURE DAYS – Recital Program – Spell Check:
In April posters will be hung in the lobby where you can verify that your dancer’s name is spelled correctly for the Recital Program.
- APRIL PICTURE DAYS – Recital FAQs, T-shirt Sizing, & Recital Keepsake Information:
In April additional information will be available regarding Recital. Sample T-Shirts will be available for sizing.
HAIR/MAKEUP TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Want to look your best on picture day but not sure how to get started? Check out these helpful videos!
- CLICK HERE: Young dancer – Age Appropriate Makeup
- CLICK HERE: Teen dancer – Age Appropriate Makeup
- CLICK HERE: Classical Ballet Bun
Note: We respect parents’ decisions not to put makeup on their child. We want you to feel that your dancer looks age appropriate in their photo. However, it is important to inform you that picture day lighting is very strong and can wash our dancers out. A little bit of detailing and highlighting with makeup on the brows, eyes, cheeks, and lips can ensure that dancers look fabulous for their pictures!
PICTURE DAY SCHEDULES (Click the links!)
APRIL 10th – RECREATIONAL SCHEDULE – COMING SOON!
APRIL 13th – LEVEL 1-3 & RECREATIONAL SCHEDULE – COMING SOON!