PHOTOS ARE TAKEN AT CREO!
Dance pictures are a fantastic way to commemorate your dancer’s experience at CREO and celebrate their team’s accomplishment so far in the year. We have partnered with the professional photographers at LifeImage LLC for many years! Check out their work at LifeImageLLC.com
PICTURE DAY SCHEDULES
Dancers do not need to arrive early for their picture slot. CREO designs the Picture Day schedule for each group to enter the photo room within their call time.
Friday April 16 – Picture Day Schedule – Recreational Classes & Level 1
Saturday April 17 – Picture Day Schedule – Recreational Classes & Levels 2-7
Families with multiple dancers may be scheduled for more than one day. Please know we do our absolute best to make the picture day scheduling convenient for as many families as possible.
If you do not plan to attend picture day – Please let us know so we can plan accordingly. Remember that even if you do not wish to purchase photos, your dancer’s classmates are depending on their attendance for a group photo of the whole class included in some packages!
Prior to picture day, your dancer will receive hard copy order forms for each class he or she is enrolled in so you may consider photo packages you would like to order.
Ordering Deadline – Orders must be made on picture day so that staff know which images must be captured. Discounted pricing and certain products are only available on orders made on picture day, so it is in your best interest to arrive having thoughtfully considered your order. A LifeImage representative will be present on picture day to answer any questions!
Payment – Picture fees are paid to LifeImage directly by check or credit card only. CREO cannot charge your Jackrabbit account for pictures. Pictures must be paid for on picture day.
Order Review – Shortly after Picture Day, CREO will notify our families when pictures are available for review on the Life Image website. Families wishing to make changes to their order may contact Life Image directly in the few days after images are posted.
Questions? For frequently asked questions regarding picture day, please visit the Life Image LLC Website.
PICTURE DAY NOTES
- Please be prepared to stay for your child’s entire picture call time. We do our best to keep on-time and dancers will be dismissed once they have taken their photos unless they have class in which case they will stay to the end of their class time.
- Please have your dancer arrive prepared at the beginning of their picture time.
- Costume & included accessory or hair-piece
- Correct tights for her class
- Correct shoes for his/her class
- Hair done according to the class
- Makeup – CREO recommends L’Oreal “True Red” lipstick. Makeup will not be available at CREO. Dancers should bring their own supplies for touch-ups.
- Parents may not enter the studio where photos are being taken. We ask that parents of younger dancers remain near-by (in your car, or the studio lobby) while their dancer is taking pictures.
PICTURE DAY TO-DO CHECKLIST
- Order Forms: Turn in your completed form with the LifeImage representative at CREO on picture day.
- Tights/Shoes: Need to purchase new tights or shoes for recital? Ask a CREO staff member!
- Recital Program – Spell Check
- At Picture Day we will have drafts of the Recital program order hung in the lobby. Please check, initial or correct the spelling of your child’s name to ensure it is printed correctly in the recital program
- Recital FAQs
- Additional information regarding recital weekend, ticketing, dress rehearsal etc… will be distributed at picture day. Staff will be available in the lobby to assist with questions!
- Lost & Found: Check the Lost & Found for lost items!
COSTUME WEAR & CARE
CLICK HERE for information on how to care for your dancer’s costume until Picture Day. Remind your dancer that these costumes are not dress-up toys. It is important that they stay neat and out of harms way (pets, extreme heat etc….)
HAIR/MAKEUP TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Want to look your best on picture day but not sure how to get started? Check out these helpful videos!
- CLICK HERE: Young dancer – Age Appropriate Makeup
- CLICK HERE: Teen dancer – Age Appropriate Makeup
- CLICK HERE: Classical Ballet Bun
Note: We respect parents’ decisions not to put makeup on their child. We want you to feel that your dancer looks age appropriate in their photo. However, it is important to inform you that picture day lighting is very strong and can wash your dancers out. A little bit of makeup on the brows, cheeks, and lips can ensure that dancers’ beautiful features stand out in their pictures!