Dance pictures are a fantastic way to commemorate your dancer’s experience at CREO and celebrate their team’s accomplishment so far in the year. If you know you do not plan to attend picture day, please let us know so we can inform LifeImage as this will help their planning process. Scroll down to view picture day schedules at the bottom of the page.
PICTURES MAY BE PAID FOR BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD. The week prior to picture day, you will receive a hard copy picture order form so you may preview the photo options. Pictures are paid for to LifeImage directly, not through CREO. For this reason, we cannot charge your account for pictures. Pictures must be paid for on picture day. For frequently asked questions regarding picture day, please visit: http://www.lifeimagellc.com/CreoPhotoDay.html
PICTURE DAY NOTES
- Please have your dancer dressed in the appropriate tights, shoes, and costume for his/her class at the beginning of their picture time. Please be prepared to stay for your child’s entire picture call time.
- Hair and makeup must also be ready at your designated picture time. CREO recommends and prefers L’Oreal “True Red” lipstick. Makeup will not be available at CREO except for slight blush and lipstick touchups.
- Parents may not enter the studios where photos are being taken. We ask that parents stay at the studio (remain in the building) while their dancer is taking pictures.
PICTURE DAY TO-DO CHECKLIST (LEVEL 4-6 PICTURE DAY)
- Order Forms: Turn in your completed form with the LifeImage representative
- Tights/Shoes: Need to purchase new tights or shoes for recital? Ask a CREO staff member!
- Contact Information: Did you move? New e-mail address or phone number? See us at the front table/desk to update your information!
- Lost & Found: Check the Lost & Found for lost items!
HAIR/MAKEUP TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Want to look your best on picture day but not sure how to get started? Check out these helpful videos!
- Young dancer, age appropriate makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MyCmS6lZcA
- Teen dancer, age appropriate makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcGJN-ZcSTk
- Classical ballet bun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVPCuuEYj8
Note: We respect parents’ decisions not to put makeup on their child. We want you to feel that your dancer looks age appropriate in their photo. However, it is important for us to inform you that picture day lighting is very strong and can wash our dancers out. A little bit of detailing and highlighting with makeup on the brows, eyes, cheeks, and lips can ensure that dancers look fabulous for their pictures!
PICTURE DAY SCHEDULES (Click the links!)
UPDATED 3/8: MARCH 21 PICTURE DAY SCHEDULE: LEVEL 4-6
*We realize the earliest call time for Level 5 is close to school release. Simply arrive at the studio as soon as you are able.