|All Studio Information||Progressive Program Dancers||Elevate Youth Dance Festival||Auditions|
Click the links above to view news that pertains to your dancer.
Please contact us at (952) 465-0018 or at the emails noted below.
We will do our best to return your message within 48 hours.
email email@example.com with questions.
NO CLASS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH – PRESIDENTS’ DAY
- CREO will be closed on Monday, February 19th. We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
PICTURE DAY IS COMING!
- Dance picture are a fantastic way to commemorate your dancer’s experience at CREO and celebrate their accomplishment so far this year
- Click here for more information about Picture Days
- Picture Day Schedules:
- Tuesday March 13th – Progressive Program Levels 5-7
- Tuesday April 10th – Recreational
- SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
- Friday April 13th – Recreational / Progressive Program Levels 1-3
- SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
“CARDS FOR A CAUSE” – HELP THE CREO DANCEVERVE GET TO NEW YORK!
- In April, 7 CREO DanceVERVE dancers will be travelling to New York to participate in a three-day dance festival called Project Dance. The mission of Project Dance is to “bring hope and healing through the universal language of dance”
- To help offset their travel expenses, our dancers are selling boxes of cards through the “Cards for a Cause” fundraiser! Each box contains 30 beautiful cards, and is sold for just $30.
- Samples of products and an order form are available at CREO on the table outside of Studio 3. If you are interested in in supporting the CREO DanceVERVE dancers and their trip to New York, please consider participating in our fundraiser!
- Fundraiser ends Mon Feb 19th.
- SAVE 10% when you register for 2 or more classes through Saturday, March 24th.
- Click here to see our Summer Camp listings!
DANCE TEAM CLASSES!
- Dance Team Prep Workshop Gr. 8-12, Wednesdays 4:30-6:00pm, 2/28 through 3/21
- Dance Team Performance Class Gr. 8-12, Wednesdays 4:30-6:00pm, beginning 4/4 (option to perform in our recital on 6/9!)
- Register online or contact us with questions!
COSTUMES ARE HERE!
- Click here to check out our Costume Wear & Care Page for care & keeping instructions.
- Attendance during costume distribution is essential to ensure correct fit with the rest of the class. Please make sure your dancer attends all classes in the next few weeks!
- Monday Tap Grade 3-5
- Monday Tap Grade 6+
- Wednesday Jazz Grade 3-5
- Wednesday Flight
- Thursday Jazz Level 4
- Thursday Tap Level 1-2
- Thursday Ballet Faith-Based Level 1
- Thursday Ballet Faith-Based Level 2-3
- Thursday Hip-Hop Grade 2-3
- Thursday Hip-Hop Grade 3-5 (Miss Betsy’s Class)
- Thursday Jazz Level 2-3
- Saturday Ballet Level 1
CLASS PARENT VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteers needed! We are looking for some volunteer parents to help with classes involved in the Young Children’s Recital, the Platinum Gala Recital, and the Diamond Gala Recital. We are looking for 1-2 parents per class. This position would involve verbally communicating important recital and costume information with the rest of the class parents and dancers. Happy dancing!
- Private Lesson SignUp Genius is now available! Please use the link below to find a timeslot that works for your schedule.
- CLICK HERE!
PROGRESSIVE PROGRAM DANCERS
CATHEDRAL REGISTRATION (LEVEL 3-7)
- Cathedral Registration information is past due!
- Please reply to the e-mail from tdwcreo.staff@gmail <Cathedral Dance Festival Registration> to by Monday, February 5.
TRIBUTE REGISTRATION (LEVEL 6/7)
- Tribute Registration Confirmation is due February 20th.
- See your email for more information!
- The pieces going to Tribute are:
- Ballet 7
- Contemporary 7
- Jazz 6/7
- Darwin – Guest Choreography
- Additional run-throughs for this piece will resume Saturday, March 10th, 1:05pm.
PROJECT DANCE REHEARSALS
- Stay tuned for rehearsal information here!
- You will receive logistical and financial information through email.
VERVE/FOOTPRINTS PARENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Volunteer Opportunities will continue to appear here throughout the year!
VERVE/FOOTPRINTS COSTUME RETURN
- If you have not already please return any VERVE/ Footprints costumes worn this season. Miss Betsy, Karina, or Julia can help check your costume in. Thank you!