|All Studio Information||Progressive & Accelerated|
Click the links above for updates that pertain to your dancer!
This is an “A” Week – Going forward all classes will meet over Zoom every week.
Zoom links & Schedule can be found on the Online Learning site.
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1. END OF YEAR PLAN & RECITAL ANNOUNCEMENT
- UPDATE: We are proceeding with the “Plan B” Recital Plans for each age group outlined in the email sent to families on Tuesday May 5th.
- UPDATE: The last day of class will be Saturday June 6th.
- Tank Top Orders – Deadline Saturday June 6
We are excited to commemorate this season with a unique 2019-2020 dance year keepsake tank top.
- Assistants will receive their t-ank top at no cost. We are grateful for your assistance inspiring our students this year! Please fill out a form to confirm your size!
- Families who have paid the Progressive/Accelerated Performance Package will also not be charged for your tank order as it is included in this package. If you did not confirm your shirt size for Cathedral dance festival please fill out the form to confirm your size!
2. 5 & 10 YEAR AWARDS
- If your dancer has been dancing with CREO for 5 or 10 years they are eligible to receive an award at the August recital event! Please notify Betsy at email@example.com to confirm!
3. ONLINE LEARNING WEBSITE
Going forward all classes will meet over zoom every week! We will continue to follow the “A” Week Zoom Schedule. Class links and Zoom schedule can be found on the online learning website.
Online Learning Website
- Current families may visit creodance.com/onlinelearning and enter the password emailed to you to enter the site and navigate to your class’ section.
- You will receive an e-reminder by 3:00pm on the day of your class reminding you and your dancer to get prepared for class!
3. RETURN TO THE STUDIO & SUMMER DANCE
- Return to Studio – June 15th – On June 15th CREO will return to holding classes at the dance studio with extensive safety procedures in place.
- Safety Procedure – With faith and care we have created a plan to bring movement back to our dance studio. The extensive plan and procedures outlined in the attached PDF has been thoughtfully developed in conversation with the CREO staff and parents.
- Summer Classes – Summer class sizes will be limited to 8-10 dancers in studio. CREO is working to provide a “take-at-home” option for those wishing to participate from home!
- Summer Class Discount Extended: Receive 10% off when you register for 2 or more camps!
- Questions? E-mail Ms. Betsy, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PRIVATE LESSONS
- Click Here to Sign-Up
- CREO will refresh the private lesson sign-up genius each week.
- If you do not see a time that works for you or have further questions, please email Rebecca at email@example.com.
5. TALES & TAILS PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Life Image LLC is pleased to share finished photos from the 2020 Tales & Tails of Folks & Fairies production! Photos are available for purchase at LifeImageLLC.com/CREO!
PROGRESSIVE & ACCELERATED DANCERS
1. Thank you for attending Cathedral Dance Festival last weekend! We hope you enjoyed and learned a lot!