|All Studio Information||Progressive & Accelerated|
|Faith-Based Companies||Elevate Youth Dance Festival|
Click the links above for updates that pertain to your dancer!
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1. PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT WITH CREO
THIS SATURDAY DEC 7. 5:00-8:00PM
- CREO is so excited to be hosting two Parents’ Night Out events this holiday season!! Dancers age 3 through 7th grade, join us for games, movies, dance, crafts, and hanging out with your friends at CREO while parents enjoy an evening out (or take a nap!).
- Two event dates are available! Please register through Jackrabbit.
2. GIVE THE GIFT OF DANCE THIS HOLIDAY!
- Private lesson certificates available at the front desk at CREO!
3. CALCULATOR DRIVE FOR ANWATIN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- This Holiday season, CREO is collecting calculators for the students of Anwatin Middle School in Minneapolis!
- Basic calculators are needed and can be dropped off at the CREO front desk! Final date to donate is Friday, December 20th (last day of First Semester classes at CREO)
4. SATURDAY DEC 14. – FRIDAY DEC 19 – PARENT OBSERVATION WEEK
- Parents are invited to observe the last 15-20 minutes of class to see how far the dancers have grown this semester!
5. PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE WITH MS. CHRISTA!
- Ms. Christa will have Private Lesson availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays, December 10/12 and 17/19! Half-hour time slots are available, 3:45-5:15pm.
- E-mail Rebecca at email@example.com to schedule your lesson with Ms. Christa!
6. PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY: BIG FISH AT WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH
- CREO is thrilled to be involved with Wayzata Community Church’s spring production of Big Fish!
- We are looking for up to 12 dancers (grades 5+) to help us bring some dance numbers to this musical!
- Rehearsal Dates/Times are:
Jan 25th 9-10:30am
Feb 1st 9-10:30am
Feb 8th 9-10:30am
Feb 26th 6-7:30pm
Feb 27th 4-5:15pm
Feb 29th 9-10:30pm
- Dancers interested in participating in the show should attend the first rehearsal on January 25th to audition!
- Performance Dates: Wed 3/18 through Sun 3/22
- A note regarding Tales & Tails: Dancers performing in The Tales & Tails of Folks & Fairies may also perform in Big Fish. However, dancers should be prepared to experience long back-to-back rehearsal dates on 1/25, 2/1, and 2/8!
7. PRIVATE LESSONS
- CREO offers Private Lessons! Click here to sign-up!
- Private Lesson slots will be updated every semester. If you do not see a time that works for you or have further questions, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRESSIVE & ACCELERATED DANCERS
1. SPECIAL FEATURE DECEMBER!
- December Level 4-7 Special Feature – Conditioning! Thursdays 6:45-7:30pm: This class will rotate topics every month! Take the class for a month here and there, or take it all year! December’s topic will be… Conditioning! Special Feature Class just $20/month! (Not included in Unlimited Package tuition)
2. SATURDAY DEC 14TH – BALLET LEAPS & TURNS LEVEL 2-7 HOLIDAY PARTY
- Saturday December 14th – Saturday Ballet Leaps & Turns classes Levels 2-3, 4, 5, and 6-7 are invited to the annual technique holiday party!
- Stay tuned for details!
FAITH-BASED COMPANY DANCERS
1. WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH DECEMBER 15
- Saturday, Dec 7 – 9:00-10:30am rehearsal
- Saturday, Dec 14 – 8:30-10:0am dress rehearsal at Wayzata Community Church
- Sunday, Dec 15 – 7:45-11:30am performance at Wayzata Community Church
3. FAITH-PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH DECEMBER 8
- Saturday, Dec 7 from 8:00-10:00am at Faith-Presbyterian
- 1 Parent Volunteer needed to assist with rehearsal
- Transportation Volunteers needed to drive dancers back to CREO for technique
- Sunday, Dec 8 – Show times TBA! at Faith-Presbyterian
- 1 Parent Volunteer needed to assist with each show
- Transportation Volunteers needed to drive dancers to Perkins for dinner between shows!
ELEVATE YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL
1. MONTHLY BRUSH-UP WORKSHOPS
- All Elevate dances are called to attend monthly brush-up workshops to ensure their pieces are continually progressing throughout the year. Dancers will be called in either a early, mid, or late session between 4:00-8:00pm. These workshops will take place on the following dates,
- Friday, December 6
- Friday, January 10
- Friday, February 28
- Absences: If a dancer or group is unable to make one of these workshops, they may be recommended to schedule a private lesson with a teacher or rent studio space in the same month to make-up the missed workshop!
- Conflicts: Please communicate your conflicts to email@example.com
- Dancers who have prepared pieces over the summer should fill out the registration form (to request your t-shirt size among other things!)
3. PARTICIPANT WAIVER
- Participants need to fill out the waiver: