|All Studio Information||Progressive & Accelerated||Faith-Based Companies|
Click the links above for updates that pertain to your dancer!
email email@example.com with questions.
1. 2019-2020 CLASSES HAVE BEGUN!
- CREO’s 2019-2020 season begins Saturday, September 7th! Classes are filling up, so don’t hesitate to register!
- Click here to register for All Ages & Stages Classes (Recreational)
- Click here to register for Progressive & Accelerated Classes
2. NEW CLASSES!
- Brand new classes have been introduced to our 2019-2020 class lineup!
- Register through the Jackrabbit parent portal, or e-mail Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- NEW RECREATIONAL CLASSES:
- Jazz/Acro Grade 2-3 (Int.) Mondays 5:00-6:00pm
- Ballet Grade 2-3 (Int.), Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm
- NEW PROGRESSIVE/ACCELERATED CLASSES
- Ballet Leaps/Turns Level 3-4, Fridays 4:30pm: This class is a great opportunity for dancers wanting an extra technique class every week, or who are looking for an alternative to Saturday Leaps/Turns class!
- Level 5-7 Pointe (Int/Adv), Fridays 4:30-5:15pm: Start your weekend off with a bit of pointe work! Open for dancers in Level 5-7, Int/Adv. Pointe.
- Level 4-7 Special Feature, Thursdays 6:45-7:30pm: This class will rotate topics every month! Take the class for a month here and there, or take it all year! September’s topic will be… Conditioning! Special Feature Class just $20/month! (Not included in Unlimited Package tuition)
- NEW ADULT CLASS!
- Introducing Adult Cardio Sculpt taught by Jen Trundle!
- Mondays at CREO 6:15-7:00pm
- Register at iamhealthfitness.com
- CREO Jackets & Dance Bags are now available to order! These items make wonderful holiday gifts!
- Adult Athletic Jacket Style $55 – Cute rouching through the cowl-neck style
- Youth Athletic Jacket Style $55 – Fleece lined!
- Dance Bag $45 – see a sample of our new dance bag style at the CREO Store!
4. MEET MS. REBECCA!
- We are excited to welcome Rebecca to the CREO team as our Scheduling Manager! She can help you with questions about rehearsal scheduling, studio rental, and private lessons! You can reach Rebecca at email@example.com
- Originally from Fargo, North Dakota, Rebecca received her early years of training at Bonnie Haney School of Dance and Inspire Dance and Wellness before continuing to study at North Dakota State University and Minnesota State University-Moorhead. In 2011 Rebecca moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota where she graduated with a BFA in Dance from the University of Minnesota. Welcome, Ms. Rebecca!
5. 2019 PICTURE DAY ORDERS AVAILABLE AT CREO
- A few Picture Day orders have not been picked up! Photos are available at the front desk for pickup!
6. PRIVATE LESSONS
- CREO offers Private Lessons! Click here to access the Sign-up! Private Lesson slots will be updated every semester. If you do not see a time that works for you or have further questions, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRESSIVE & ACCELERATED DANCERS
NEW 2019-2020 CLASSES!
- New, exciting class options have been added for the 2019-2020 school year! Register through the Jackrabbit parent portal, or e-mail Betsy at email@example.com!
- NEW PROGRESSIVE/ACCELERATED CLASSES
- Ballet Leaps/Turns Level 3-4, Fridays 4:15pm: This class is a great opportunity for dancers wanting an extra technique class every week, or who are unavailable for Saturday Leaps/Turns class!
- Pointe Level 5-7 (Int/Adv), Fridays 4:30-5:15pm: You asked, and we listened! One of the goals of our Level 5-7 students this year is to improve in their Pointe work. This 45-minute class will give students the chance to start their weekend with a little barre and center work Pointe fun!
- Special Feature Level 4-7 (Conditioning), Thursdays in September, 6:45-7:30pm: Special Feature class is back! Special Feature will rotate topics every month. Take the class for a month here and there, or take it all year ’round! September’s topic will be… Conditioning! Special Feature Class just $20/month! (Not included in Unlimited Package tuition)
- Click here to view the CREO 2019-2020 Schedule at-a-glance
FAITH-BASED COMPANY DANCERS
1. NATIVITY PRODUCTION INTENSIVE
Thank you for accepting your role in The Nativity! The cast will learn choreography over the faith-based company Nativity intensive. Attendance to this intensive is mandatory for Nativity cast members!
- September-December – Weekly Saturday Rehearsals 1:00-3:00pm
- Full Schedule was sent via email Monday, August 5th!
- No rehearsal Saturday, September 14 due to the fall Tales & Tails audition taking place.
2. WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH SEPTEMBER 29
- Saturday, September 14 – 9:00-10:30am
- Wednesday September 25 – 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday September 28 – 8:30-10:00am – Dress Rehearsal at Wayzata Community Church
- Sunday, September 29 – 7:45-11:00am – Performances at Wayzata Community Church