|All Studio Information||Footprints/VERVE||Elevate Youth Dance Festival
Requirements & Information
Click the links above to view news that pertains to your dancer.
Please contact us at (952) 465-0018 or at the emails noted below.
We will do our best to return your message within 48 hours.
email email@example.com with questions
MEA BREAK – NO CLASS THURS. OCT 18 – SAT. OCT 20
SNACKS & SUCH – RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR TUITION! DUE SAT. OCT 28
- Every year, our dancers have the opportunity to fundraise with Snacks-n-Such to help support their dance education at CREO. Snacks-n-Such specializes in high quality, Minnesota-made products that your friends and neighbors will love! 30% of your total sales gets applied directly back to your CREO account
- Sat, October 28th – Order Packets Due
- Tues. November 14th 4:30-6:00p – Item pickup date
- Fundraiser Packets are available in the CREO office!
November 4th, 2017: $75/ student
- Elevate Youth Dance Festival is an opportunity for dancers age 9+ to learn from master teachers and see professional dance performance in the evening gala! The day runs from 11:30a – 8:30p.
- Registration includes:
- Master Classes
- Gala Concert – Professional dance performance
- COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REGISTER
- Attend the Gala! – All are welcome to attend the Gala Concert at 7:00p. Tickets $10 at the door for adults & non-participants.
POINTE DANCE – Intermediate & Advanced Pointe Dancers
- Intermediate & Advanced Pointe Dancers are invited to opt-in for this year’s pointe dance! This opportunity requires an additional costume fee of $75.
- Opt in Deadline: Nov 1, 2017 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehearsals: Saturdays at 12:35 – 1:05p on the following dates
- November 11, 2017
- November 18, 2017
- December 2, 2017
- December 9, 2017
- January 6, 2018
- January 13, 2018
CREO SPIRIT WEAR – JACKETS AND BAGS – ORDERS DUE WED. NOV 1
- CREO Spirit Wear orders are now available! These fabulous items are only available once per year so don’t miss out! CREO Jackets and Bags also make wonderful holiday gifts. Items are personalized with the CREO logo, and your dancer’s name.
- CREO Zip-Up Jacket: $55
- CREO Dance Bag: $33 + tax
- Order forms and samples available at the CREO store.
CREO PARENT/STUDENT HANDBOOK
- The 2017-2018 Parent/Student Handbook is now available! Whether it is your first or fifth year with us, we want you to get to know us a little bit better by reading our Parent/Student Handbook.
- The handbook has been e-mailed to you, attached to the Weekly News e-mails as of 9/18.
- Please read the handbook with your child, print the contract on the last page, sign it, and return it to the CREO office by Monday, October 2 (now past due!). Hard copies of the contract will be available in the CREO office for signing. If you prefer, scan and e-mail to email@example.com!
CREO 2017-2018 IMPORTANT DATES
- A PDF file of this year’s important dates was e-mailed to you on 9/18. If you have any questions about any of this year’s dates and events, please let us know!
NEW FALL CLASSES ADDED AT CREO!
- Ballet Grade K-1, Thursday 6:00-6:45pm. Click here to register!
- Hip-Hop Grades 3-5, Thursday 6:45-7:30pm. Click here to register!
- Many other classes remain open for registration: Click here to see our fall 2017-2018 class schedule and register!
- Adult Pilates, Monday 11:00-11:45 and 12:00-12:45pm (Begins October 1. Register through ElevatePilatesMN.com)
CLASS ASSISTANTS NEEDED – APPLY TODAY!
- Class Assistants help the CREO Instructors create a joyful, wholesome, organized atmosphere where our youngest students can strive for excellence in creativity, physicality, and above all, kindness.
- Assistants must be entering grade 5 or above.
- Click here for the Application – Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- Private Lesson SignUp Genius is now available! Please use the link below to find a timeslot that works for your schedule.
REHEARSAL SCHEDULE WED – WED OCT 18 – THURS OCT 19
- Download our Calendar to stay up to date on rehearsal times!
- Wed, Oct 18th – AT ST. PHILIP THE DEACON
- 4:30 – 7:00p – Testimony & Garden
- Thurs, Oct 19th – AT ST. PHILIP THE DEACON
- NEW! 7:45a – Testimony & Garden
- *Note the change to arrive 15 mins later than originally communicated! Enjoy!
- 9:00a Performance – Parents are welcome to attend the Welcome to watch your dancer perform and leave afterwards, even if not participating in the whole day.
- NEW! – Registration Details
- CREO will register you if your dancer would like to stay for the whole event. Email email@example.com
- NEW! 7:45a – Testimony & Garden
SUPPORT MISS RACHEL!
- YWAM Lyon, France 2017 – Rachel looks forward to serving communities in Lyon, France to mobilize and train young Christian artists to share the word of Christ and impact society through innovative art.
- PRAY: To get prayer updates, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and preferred email to get signed up.
- For a tax-deductible donation, go to sojourncampuschurch.com/give and specify giving to Rachel Horner YWAM in the memo.
- To give directly to Rachel via PayPal: use the email address email@example.com
VERVE & FOOTPRINTS VOLUNTEERING
- Attendance/ Conflicts: Due to the limited number of rehearsals before each performance, we can only allow one rehearsal absence per performance. Please indicate your conflicts in your sign-up comment if you are comfortable OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELEVATE YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL
email email@example.com with questions.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP!
- Volunteers are an important part of every performance and event we hold. Elevate is special in that we will host other studios to this event. Please volunteer to help make this day a success!
REHEARSAL REMINDER – SATURDAYS IN OCTOBER
- October 28th – 1:15-3:15: Final Rehearsal & Peer Showing – Full Cast
- Do not worry about conflicts with VERVE/ Footprints rehearsal – your busy dancers will be shared between rooms at CREO.
- Please communicate any conflicts with firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT WAIVER: CLICK HERE! – DUE NOVEMBER 3RD.
- For general information about Elevate Youth Dance Festival requirements & tuition payments click here