|All Studio Information||Progressive & Accelerated|
|Big Fish (WCC)||Elevate Youth Dance Festival|
Click the links above for updates that pertain to your dancer!
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1. SPRING BREAK – MOVED TO MONDAY-SATURDAY APRIL 6-11
- We have decided to push CREO Spring Break out a week to Monday April 6th – Sunday April 12th.
- We will continue to run online classes (and Zoom testing for older dancers, and online videos for younger dancers) the week of March 30-April 4.
2. PICTURE DAY RESCHEDULED – FRIDAY-SATURDAY MAY 15-16
- CREO Picture Days are tentatively scheduled for Friday & Saturday May 15-16. Please Save the Date!
- The schedule for Friday/Saturday will remain as originally scheduled.
- Click here to learn more about CREO Picture Days.
3. CREO ONLINE LEARNING WEBSITE & ZOOM SCHEDULE
Online Learning Website
- CREO is excited to share with you our platform for online learning materials. You may visit creodance.com/onlinelearning and enter the password emailed to you to enter the page!
- Classes will be emailed each day reminding you to check out your class’ page for updated video material and response activities (and LOTS of opportunities to earn GOLD!)
Zoom Test Week & Schedule
- The week of Monday May 30-Saturday April 4th CREO will test capabilities to connect with our grade 2-12 classes using Zoom. This week is considered a test-run for possible continued use of Zoom dance class learning as part of our virtual curriculum.
- Zoom meeting links will be available by the day of your class and will be found in your class’ tab on their Online Learning materials page
- Dancers Grade 2-12 Please download zoom.com (for free) and play around with it before Monday next week to familiarize yourself with the platform!
- Dancers age 3 through Grade 1: Zoom virtual classrooms will not be implemented for your class during the March 30th test week. Instead, please continue to enjoy your online videos! (Exception: Monday Bible & Ballet age 5-6, Bible & Ballet Grade K-1, and Mommy & Me, will run a test Zoom class with Ms. Christa to experiment with this platform for our young dancers!)
- Please see your Weekly News email from Saturday 3/28 for the Zoom Test Schedule!
4. TALES & TAILS PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Life Image LLC is pleased to share finished photos from the 2020 Tales & Tails of Folks & Fairies production! Photos are available for purchase at LifeImageLLC.com/CREO!
5. CREO AUDITION 2020 PROTOCOL – INTERESTED DANCERS AGE 9+
- Didn’t get your audition video in last week? We will continue to any remaining audition submission videos this week! In order to be considered for additional performance opportunities such as Elevate, Faith-Based Companies, Tales & Tails, Flight and more in the 2020-21 school year please should take the following steps!
Audition Form: All dancers must complete the audition form online by March 20th
Click Here to Complete the Audition Form
Video Audition: All dancers must choreograph and film themselves performing 30 seconds of original choreography. Please send your submissions to email@example.com
6. SUMMER DANCE – SAVE 10% – EXTENDED THROUGH MAY 4!
- CREO’s summer 2020 class schedule is now available! CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUMMER CLASSES AND REGISTER!
- EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT EXTENDED: Receive 10% off when you register for 2 or more camps by May 4th!
- Questions? E-mail Ms. Shannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. PRIVATE LESSONS
- Click Here to Sign-Up
- CREO will now offer a fresh private lesson sign-up genius each week running here on Weekly News!
- If you do not see a time that works for you or have further questions, please email Rebecca at email@example.com.
PROGRESSIVE & ACCELERATED DANCERS
1. IMPORTANT CLASS CHANGES
- April Special Feature – At this time we have decided to cancel April’s Special Feature class.
- Acro Level 4-7 – Due to the nature of this class (high physical risk, space needed to practice skills, etc….) Acro Level 4-7 is cancelled for April.
BIG FISH – WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH
PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY: BIG FISH AT WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH
- Wayzata Community Church’s Big Fish production schedule has been moved to the following dates!
- Dress Rehearsal: Saturday May 16 at 9:00am
- Dress Rehearsal: Sunday May 17 at 7:00pm
- Dress Rehearsal: TuesdayMay 19 at 7:00pm
- Performance Dates
- Wednesday, May 20 at 7:00pm
- Thursday, May 21 at 7:00pm
- Friday, May 22 at 7:00pm
- Saturday, May 23 at 2:00pm Matinee! (Child/Special Needs Friendly)
- Saturday, May 23 at 7:00pm
- Sunday, May 24 at 2:00pm
ELEVATE YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL
1. Congratulations Elevate Performers
Congratulations Elevate dancers on your inspired performances last weekend! You dared to rise.
2. Feedback Conferences for Performers
Dancers who performed at Elevate will be sent their audio feedback from the adjudicators this week. We strongly recommend that dancers hear this feedback with a trusted adult to help them hear the positive feedback in particular, and help them better understand the adult professionals’ perspectives. We are excited for you to hear this encouragement and constructive feedback from the adjudicators who were so impressed with all your performances!