|All Studio Information||Progressive & Accelerated|
|Big Fish (WCC)||Elevate Youth Dance Festival|
Click the links above for updates that pertain to your dancer!
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1. SUMMER DANCE – SAVE 10% THROUGH APRIL 4!
- CREO’s summer 2020 class schedule is now available! CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUMMER CLASSES AND REGISTER!
- EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT: Receive 10% off when you register for 2 or more camps by April 4th!
- Questions? E-mail Ms. Shannon, email@example.com
2. ANNOUNCING DANCE TEAM PREP CLASS – REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
- CREO will be offering a special class for Intermediate/Advanced Dancers Grade 8+ geared towards
- Audition Prep Clinic: Wednesdays March 4-25, from 6:00-7:30
- Build the skills you’ll need to impress at your district’s dance team auditions! This audition prep clinic will focus on turns, tricks, kicks & more!
- No registration fee!
- Performance Class: Wednesdays April 8-June 2, from 6:00-7:30
- Hungry for more? Dancers wishing to continue with this high-powered genre of movement will prepare a piece to perform at recital! Also perfect for dancers returning from their dance team seasons looking to re-immerse themselves in CREO’s studio community and perform in recital!
- No registration fee!
- Please expect a $15 costume rental fee?
3. SUPPORT DANCE EDUCATION IN CUBA WITH MS. CAROL
Ms Carol is traveling with a group of educators to Cuba in March 2020. This has been a lifelong dream to see dance education in a country that reveres ballet among other art forms. She feels blessed for this opportunity.
As many of you might know, dance supplies are very difficult to come by in Cuba. Cuba doesn’t make or sell dancewear and supplies from the mainland are scarce. Students are often seen in films with poorly fitting ballet slippers and dance wear.
Because of this, Ms. Carol would like to bring the Cuban people dancewear from my Creo family. This is an opportunity for us to support one of Cuba’s treasured cultural aspects by donating new or gently used leotards, tights, and ballet slippers for males and females.
Please contact Ms Carol with any questions at caschw@comcastnet
4. CONGRATULATIONS DANCERS ON YOUR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES
5. PRIVATE LESSONS – SPRING SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE
- CREO offers Private Lessons! Click here to sign-up!
- Private Lesson slots will be updated every semester. If you do not see a time that works for you or have further questions, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRESSIVE & ACCELERATED DANCERS
1. SPECIAL FEATURE JANUARY & FEBRUARY!
- Level 4-7 Special Feature – Join us Thursdays 6:45-7:30pm for this rotating topic class! Take the class for a month here and there, or take it all year! Special Feature Class just $20/month! (Not included in Unlimited Package tuition)
- March: Our topic is… Extensions! We’ll spend the month working on increasing the height and placement of our extensions, as well as strengthening our balance!
2. ELEVATE YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL – REGISTRATION DUE FEBRUARY 1ST!
- Level 3-7 Dancers: We invite you to Elevate Youth Dance Festival on Saturday, March 7th!
- Elevate is a day-long dance festival including master classes, fun with friends, and a professional dance concert!
- Dancers who auditioned last spring for Elevate will be performing small-group pieces at Elevate. Dancers who did not audition are invited to attend for the workshops, team bonding, and fun!
- Level 3-7 dancers, your Elevate tuition was included with your CREO Performance Package Fee. Even if you are not performing a small group piece, you are highly encouraged to attend!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 1ST!
3. CATHEDRAL DANCE FESTIVAL – REGISTRATION DUE WED 2/26
- Level 3-7 Dancers: Cathedral Dance Festival is coming up on Saturday, May 2nd! Every year, Cathedral is a highlight of our season, sharing in a day of dance performance and education together with other dancers from around the twin cities. Dancers performing an Elevate piece are also invited to perform their piece on Friday, May 1st at Cathedral. You have recently received an e-mail with registration information!
- Level 3-7 dancers, your Cathedral tuition was included with your CREO Performance Package Fee. Cathedral Dance Festival is highly encouraged for Level 3P and 4P dancers. Cathedral is mandatory for Accelerated Program Dancers.
BIG FISH – WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH
PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY: BIG FISH AT WAYZATA COMMUNITY CHURCH
- CREO Big Fish dancers, your next rehearsals are:
Feb 8th 9:00-10:30am
Feb 26th 6:00-7:30pm
Feb 27th 4:00-5:15pm
Feb 29th 9:00-10:30pm
- Performance Dates: Wed 3/18 through Sun 3/22
ELEVATE YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL
1. MONTHLY BRUSH-UP WORKSHOPS
- Our final Elevate Brush-up Workshop will take place Friday, February 28th from 4:00-8:00. Please keep an eye on your email for schedule coming this week!
- Absences: If a dancer or group is unable to make one of these workshops, they may be recommended to schedule a private lesson with a teacher or rent studio space in the same month to make-up the missed workshop!
- Conflicts: Please communicate your conflicts to email@example.com
- Dancers who have prepared pieces over the summer should fill out the registration form (to request your t-shirt size among other things!)
3. PARTICIPANT WAIVER
- Participants need to fill out the waiver: